Tuesday 18 February 2014

It's soooooo big




Well that's it, I'm up to date now, there hasn't been much happening from the time the pool was finished (end of Jan) to now apart from a few little bits n pieces.

We had the rest of our backyard excavated yesterday (what a difference) and can't believe how big it is!

It's funny how just a pile of dirt and a trampoline in the backyard can change your perception of how much space they can actually take up. 
None the less, I'm super looking forward to seeing it turfed (all 760m2 of it incl the front) on the weekend. 

We're also having our outdoor blinds installed (as we speak), soooo wish they could've been done a couple of weeks ago, especially when we had the nice balmy nights. It still didn't stop us from sitting in the alfresco or pool late at night with a wine or 2 and just admiring our 'Resort'!

Next thing on the to-do list, is building the deck for the daybed and installing the bali huts.



Comments made:

J. Chadwick Said - Wow, every thing's coming together so well, I'm sooooo jealous right now! Love the plants, great choices I hope you don't loose any with the colder climate that you have! 

Me - Oh thanks, yeah I'm not sure what our winters are like here as we've only experienced beautiful sunny and hot days. I have a landscaper living next-door neighbour who has been in for a while now so hopefully he'll be able to tell me what we should expect come winter...hope we don't get heavy frosts as I think my frangipanis will suffer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment