Wednesday 25 March 2015

Staining the fence...pt.2


Yay, I've finally finished one side woohoo!
I was sooooo exhausted yesterday (Tuesday) that I had to have a rest and let my right arm recover
I finally finished the first side (on Monday) which I like to call the pool side and it looks amazing even if I do say so myself
I just love how it just makes everything surrounding it POP! 
Even my garden looks sooooo much more tropical now that the background is darker...don't you agree?
I managed to go over the deck and retaining walls again just to give them that extra boost of darkness  and just love how it's even lifted the look of the tiles
I can't wait to see it all completed and how it'll make our (already) Oasis feel more like we're on a holiday in the Bahamas! 





here's a view from the alfresco looking toward the back corner of the yard


looking from the back...don't mind my patchy grass, that's where the hubs has taken out some weeds


OMG, can you imagine what the view will look like from the bar area when the back is done?



here's a wider shot


what a difference...here's what the fence looked like before


at almost the same angel as the first pic, you can see how much the plants have florished!

omg, the fence just looks so plain



such a big difference hey?...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment