Monday 23 December 2013

Communication down!!!

Hey guys sorry it's been a while but we've had some issues with our NBN connection so we can't get the internet on just yet.

At the moment, I'm able to upload some pictures for you via my iPhone which Telstra has kindly upgraded (for the moment)

I won't be able to upload too many pics until (I hope) tomorrow the 24th or so but here's a little sneak peak at what I like to call 'The move'....enjoy!


we don't have our tiles down yet, as we have to wait until the 6th Jan before the tilers can start laying them both in the alfresco and pool area


We laid some turf to stop the dirt from blowing in the alfresco, hope to have the rest of it laid soon


Comments:


K. Turner - Oh that's no good you have been having trouble with your internet, I look forward to every post and I'd hate it if I couldn't read your blog :(
I hope you get it all sorted out soon....looooove your frangipani trees they're my absolute fav x

Me - I know Kait, it's the absolute pits when you can't even rely on the one thing that keeps me in touch with everyone. I hope they fix it soon, we seem to be the only ones I know of in the estate that's had trouble so far.....typical of our luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment