Thursday 20 February 2014

No more Mortien!


We had our outdoor blinds installed yesterday and can't believe the difference they have made....why didn't we think of it sooner?

It took a team of 2 young men about 4hrs in total and now I can sit in the alfresco in peace...no more flies bugging the hell out of me and no more mozzies at night....woohoo.

It's also nice to be able to open up all of the bi-fold doors to get some breeze throughout the rear of the house, esp when we have the nice westerly's that tend to come up of an afternoon...happy dayz lol.






Comments made:

J. Chadwick Said - Oh my goodness, such a great idea Michelle, can I ask where you got them I'm very interested in having some put on my back veranda now that I've seen yours

Me - Thanks Julie, they're from Penrith blinds, 1 of 2 Sydney based companies that do them on the tracking system

K. Dean Said - I was wondering if they were in a channel or not and where you sourced them lol. Were they expensive, are they hand drawn or something else? They look fab in any case, and great that they don't obscure your view at all. By the way, love what you guys are doing...keep up the good work I love watching your updates x

Me - They weren't too badly priced Kathy, I think I'd pay anything to stop these damn flys and mozzies lol. I'll inbox you of the price as it might scare some people away! Yeah they are motorised (2 large ones) and the small one is just a pull down one. They definitely don't obscure our view however, they do darken both the alfresco which is certainly no biggy but at least I can open all the bi-fold doors and let the breeze come through on hot days/nights, so I'm happy to loose a little daylight! How are things coming along with your build?



No comments:

Post a Comment