Thursday 12 December 2013

Shine on you crazy diamond....




We made it....we got our keys, our shiny new house keys today and we are so over the moon in love with our new home.




We met Brian our SS at 11am this morning for our hand over and just like us we were 15 mins early and the LIN 1 door handles had just finished being put on.

We went over the paperwork for all the appliances and warranties for everything. It took about an hour I guess and when it was all done, it was so hard to say goodbye to the very man who made our home available before xmas for us.

The only thing we were disappointed in was the slack job of the cleaners, certainly not my idea of what a brand new (clean) home should look like. However, we were warned by Brian that it wouldn't be up to my standard and that I would probably have to do it again before we move in...and boy was he right!!

We can't thank both him and MJH for what we believe is truly a beautiful home and one that we can be very happy in and very proud of.

So without further-a-do, I know you have been waiting to see them......so here you go

we had a carpet inlay put in the games room so when the kids play pool, they don't smash the tiles should any balls fall off...let's hope no balls smash my windows!


master bedroom- see the tiles in the ensuite-sooooooo need my help!

the study


Activity


boys bedrooms off the activity


games (billiards room) with views of the pool area


Island bench with built-in microwave and dishwasher


C- Channel (no handles) Polytec high gloss- Cavia Lini with Resene Grey Blast Starphire 1 splashback




meals area with added lounge room behind


roll out the red charcoal/black carpet!!


study (home office)


spare bedroom off the activity room and main bathroom 


Main bath 


after spending most of the afternoon polishing the ensuite tiles, I'm going to have to do these tomorrow along with the toilet, powder room, laundry and aaaaaall the ones in the main areas before we move in....arrrrrg!


looking back into the entry from the activity room

More towels.....like I need another collection to go with the 500 that I have already, still.....they are lush!


look at those sexy handles!



I spent 2 hours today polishing these babies.....I can actually see myself in them they're that shiny





Comments:

Mel. S Said - Yaaaaaayyyy Michelle, gosh I've been hanging out to see these photos all day haha. It looks absolutely stunning, you have done such an incredible job picking colours and with your altered Chesterfield design. I hope you get it ready in time for all of your guests coming after christmas but also have some time to take it all in with your hubby and boys. I love the luscious looking carpet and the inlay is a brilliant idea Enjoy! So pleased for you. x

Renai. Roberts Said - Congrats! your house looks amazing you must be stoked to be in before xmas. Can't wait to see it furnished. Looks gorgeous....you must be so happy. Looking forward  to seeing your furnishings.

Julie. Chadwick Said - Oh wow, I've been waiting to see this for so long, it looks amazing, so clean so sparkly new...I love it. Yeah I've heard the cleaners are not that good, there's nothing better than the job you do yourself tho! Love how the bathroom has come up, you must be so wrapped! Great idea to have no handles on your kitchen doors, I wish I had thought of that, it's so now don't you think?  x

Renai. Roberts Said - I love the windows that look out to the pool, Gorgeous!

Brett. Stevens Said - Looks fantastic, got to love the Chesterfield I know we do its a great house :)

Merryn. Courtney Said - Perfection! Congrats Michelle, this is one amazing house.

J. Stevens Said - I've been hanging out for so long to see this and I have to say....WOW! It looks so different now that it's all clean wow. I just love the colour choices you've made, that black/charcoal colour scheme is going to be perfect for your 'Balinese' theme, I can't wait to see how you furnish it. Will you keep the photos coming pleeeeease!

Kait . Turner Said - Wow I've just stumbled on this by accident...thank god! Great job on your house Michelle, you certainly know how to make a home POP, I've got lots of great ideas (I have no clue about colours and what goes) thanks to you...thank you! Love your work...I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next, best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment