Thursday 14 November 2013

I'm in love again...

Just one look...that's all it took, and I was swooning over my newly stained doors. I fell in love all over again this afternoon and what an amazing team we have in these painters...bloody brilliant!

Although the timber battens weren't done, I was too impressed with my front door to care. They may come back tomorrow to finish the front off, then I'll probably fall in love all over again.

As I mentioned before with the rain dripping from the gutters, you can see the water mark it left on the wall just to the right of the door. It's the same on the other side of the pavilion but the SS assures us that it will be fixed.

All the walls are complete with the 2 coats of 'Phantom Dream' as well as the skirting's having their 2nd coat of paint applied. I was almost in tears when I saw the LIN 1 doors and how they've come up, now they really do tie in quite nicely with our 'Balinese Theme', and that entry door...don't get me started lol.

It maybe just me, but I think our theatre doors look like your in a Japanese tea house or something...awesome!

I took some pics of the bathrooms as I wasn't sure if the wall colour would wash the vanities out but it looks amazing with that subtle hint of grey. I think once the mirrors and baths go in and the rest of the plumbing is done, then it should look awesome.


Can't wait 'till Saturday when the electricians come and do the fix-out and see all the lights in...and the saturn switches and power points of course.

see the water mark on the paintwork just to the right of the door



Theatre doors - cavity sliding

Pantry






View from Master Bed



pantry doors - Lin1


Sooooooooooo looking forward to seeing the Merbau battens stained to match the garage doors




Comments:


merrynamy - it's official - you're going to have one of the most ridiculously good looking houses ever 

M. Azim - Your house looks great!!! 

Me - Hi guys thanks for the kind comments. Renai it's just the 'Painters Mix' so I'm not too sure what it's really called but yeah I agree with you when you say it doesn't look like their other stain and I think that's what I loooooove about it being darker and all, I will be calling in this morning so I will ask and hopefully they have some left for me to use later on. 

M. Azim - Your house is looking amazing especially the stained doors and its massive too...

Me - Thanks...they're so chocolatey I lovvvvvvve 'em. Certainly wasn't expecting them to be that colour but so glad it worked out to our advantage.

5 comments:

  1. it's official - you're going to have one of the most ridiculously good looking houses ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha...I think you maybe right lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! So exciting isn't it. What stain is on the doors? It doesn't look like the MJH stain as your stain looks more chocolately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys thanks for the kind comments. Renai it's just the 'Painters Mix' so I'm not too sure what it's really called but yeah I agree with you when you say it doesn't look like their other stain and I think that's what I loooooove about it being darker and all, I will be calling in this morning so I will ask and hopefully they have some left for me to use later on.

    ReplyDelete