Thursday 14 November 2013

4 weeks to go!

We're almost finished with the painting now, the only thing they have to do today is the staining to the LIN 1 doors, the front door and the timber on the pavilion.

After seeing the walls with their 2nd coat on, you can see the subtle hint of grey which is perfect for when I do the feature walls in the 'Dulux Ruku', it should tie in quite nicely.

With only 4 weeks until hand over and 2 weeks for the house to be completed, it's looking like we are on track.

The electricians are due to come back for the fix-out tomorrow and will be there on saturday as well, can not wait to see what the saturn switches and pp's will look like and I'm hoping that the splashback will go in before then because we have 2 pp's in it so that will have to be installed today!!

I forgot to take some photos of the bathrooms to see the colour of the walls against the vanities so I'll just have to go back this avo and take them then...who knows, maybe i'll be surprised with what they do today!!!
Entry

Laundry: would've loved to have had the door stained but now that I've seen it painted, the more I'd rather it not stand out like it would've done if stained!


The more we see the colour, the more we like it. It seems to change with the light though, sometimes it looks grey and other times it looks like it has a brownish tinge...best of both worlds!



Comments:


merrynamy - house is looking wonderful. cant wait for some splashback pictures :D 

Me -Thanks merryn, you and me both lol. I'm using all my will power not to go to see the house right now...it's killing me hehe. I sooooo hope it goes in today, I'm also wondering if the plumbing fit-out will be done as well or maybe that'll be done next week.....that's when the photo bombs will really start :) 

2 comments:

  1. house is looking wonderful. cant wait for some splashback pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks merrnamy, you and me both lol. I'm using all my will power not to go to see the house right now...it's killing me hehe. I sooooo hope it goes in today, I'm also wondering if the plumbing fit-out will be done as well or maybe that'll be done next week.....that's when the photo bombs will really start :)

    ReplyDelete