Friday 15 November 2013

I'm so excited...

What a productive day. We had the plumbers on board nice and early installing the baths, tapware, WC's and shower heads, I was expecting the painters to be back to finish off but they must have decided to have a day off (and they deserve it) but I'm sure they'll be back on Monday.

The carpenters were still working away when we decided to have a little sticky this afternoon...woo hoo my shelving is done in the pantry, linen and all the robes including our walk-in.

As soon as we walked into the kitchen I nearly fell over...there it was shining like the star that it is, my beautiful splashback.

I've been counting down the days until I saw what I believe is the ultimate in glass splash-backs and I couldn't be happier. I know I've said it before of how happy I am with everything, but it's not until you see everything come together and when you can finally breathe a sigh of relief...then you know you've put together a truly beautiful home.

We've been extremely impressed with our SS in making sure we are on track for hand over and not forgetting how impressed we are of the outcome of the house so far. Thank you MJH for building us a home we can be very proud of.

WARNING...PHOTO BOMB!






Ensuite shower rose

How cool is this bath?

Tap ware

Main bathroom




Main WC

Linen: U Shape

Look at all those shelves in my pantry!

Now I ask....is that gorge or what, and can you see the sparkle? Now just picture the 2 saturn PP's on it as well...awesome!



Comments:

metriconadventure - I'm excited reading about it as well. So close now! Those tiles look so luxurious 

Me - Thank you so much metriconadventure, I just can't wait to see them all cleaned and glistening like I know they will lol. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited reading about it as well. So close now! Those tiles look so luxurious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much metriconadventure, I just can't wait to see them all cleaned and glistening like I know they will lol.

    ReplyDelete