Friday 27 March 2015

staining the fence...pt.3 nearly there!

I finished the back fence today and also managed to do a few panels just outside our ensuite (also known as my 'Day Spa' lol

I have to admit, it's been a mammoth task but i can see the end is near and I should have it all completed by...I reckon about Tuesday

I can't believe how much it's changed the whole look of the yard especially the pool area, but even looking form the alfresco now gives it a whole new appeal

I reckon my plants have had a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks too, I can't see the pool (like I use to) when I take a shot from the back yard to get both huts in :( but i guess that's a good thing to know that perhaps i really do have a green thumb lol

Here's a few shots of what i done today:

here's where I got up to yesterday..pretty much inline with the hut


can you see how good it's going to look (once it's all done) from this end?

almost the same angle...this was taken back in September last year!


don't you just lurve my zen garden now? and it's right outside my ensuite!


 what a calming and relaxed view now


all 14 panels along the back fence are now done..Ive just got the left side to do...phew!


see what I mean...as I mentioned above, I can't see my pool :(


check out this old shot...and there is a pool!


look how small my plants were 




wow, this shot was taken before we did the deck in the second hut



god I'm a legend...bahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment