Tuesday 11 November 2014

In the news!

Hey guys,

I thought it was time I share what happened to me a little while ago.

I received an email from the marketing manager of our estate asking if I would mind if he ran an article of our build to be published in our local 'Estate News Paper'. After finding me via our local thread in the HomeOne forum (to which he found my blog), he found our build quite unique to the area and wondered if I minded sharing what we've done and the reasons why we chose to build in the area.

After thinking long and hard about it, I agreed to do it.

I thought it would be nice to share with many locals that may not know about the forum, nor what we've done, that are going through the building stage at present who also have the numerous questions (we once had) they want answered but don't know how to go about finding them and hopefully inspire them to create their very own 'Private Oasis'

I find myself overwhelmed with the response from people who have viewed my blog through the article who have left emails (via the contact form on the blog) and even having people stopping us in the street and commenting.

It sure is nice to be recognised for our efforts in making this, one of our best homes to be truly proud of, and even though they got the idea of Geoff and I being 'home renovators' wrong (although I have thought about it), and for some reason the photo of the huts mirror reversed...(ah did you notice straight away like I did?), I still think it was worth it.

And kudos to me for giving McDonald Jones Homes and Clipsal (not that they needed it of course) a plug hey lol!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment