Monday 20 October 2014

Home office...part 2





In the process of going back and forth with the design of my new office space, I decided that following the Feng Shui rule just wasn't going to work for me and so still keeping Feng Shui in mind, I came up with this design instead.


I like the positioning of the desk better as it will allow me to see both outside the window and my back won't be facing the door (a definite no no according to the rule) seen (here) and (here)however, I still have the dilemma of the desk being inline with the door and I really can't see another way that would work.

Sure I could have it in one of the corners on an angle (as suggested) but I just don't like it like that and find that that would just box me in.

I suppose I could elevate the problem by placing the desk closer to the window so that I'm not inline with the doorway, but I'd then feel like the "naughty" girl at school who was told to stand and face the corner!

Besides, I like the way this design has still allowed for two people to use the office at the same time (and yes I know, one is still facing the wall and their back toward the door) and not get in the way of each other.
Oh what is one to do?



this is the way it's suppose to be according to the Feng Shui rule

Help me decide what to do, or more to it...what would you do?



“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” Babe Ruth









No comments:

Post a Comment