Thursday 4 September 2014

Remember when...




we decided to move the outdoor setting from the smaller hut to the alfresco way back? I didn't realise until now that I hadn't added a post of how it looked and what I did to the sun beds that replaced it.
So here's a little look back (beginning of May) to remind you of why I love my private 'Oasis'


you can see how much I love designing my very own logo!


this is when we bought the outdoor setting back in April..although it fitted well here, we needed it in the alfresco instead


now the alfresco doesn't seem so bare and we can merge straight from the bedroom and relax while watching the boys play



but my poor hut is bare now...I really need to buy me some sun beds since we changed our mind on putting a daybed here



I got these for a bargain price of $250 instead of the $600 range for the same thing off eBay of course! They were a display in a shop in Seven Hills and although a little grubby (this shot was taken before the wash), I just washed the covers in the machine and they were clean again. I would've preferred to have a different colour but hey...beggars can't be choosers and besides, when I'm saving $$$$ they could've been pink with purple polker dots for all I cared!





It's nice sitting in the outdoor bar and looking straight across to the other hut, such a resort like feel

  ....take a further look at what I did to the sun beds after I bought my sheer curtains a couple of weeks ago... 







 ta da! I turned the sun lounges into massage beds by placing some white sheets and brown blankets on them ...now I have my very own 'Day Spa'



don't you just love orchids...so pretty (pfft...it's only plastic)














2 comments:

  1. Look awesome! Amazing day spa in your own backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bel, it's amazing what you can create with a little imagination and at the moment, I'm loving how my creativeness is overcoming me. Makes me wonder what I'll get up to next!

    ReplyDelete