Wednesday 21 May 2014

Mirror Mirror...



I seem to be so mesmerised every time I'm out in the pool area and I humbly apologise for the continuation of the photo bombing but I just can't help myself, and if any of my photos helps someone watching my blog (to all near and far, I do thank you very much for your interests) who is perhaps thinking of doing the same thing with their home...then my job is done.
Over the weekend we continued to add some more finishing touches and are almost there. We continue to run out of days (why are weekends so short) to do everything we want . The only thing needed now (outside) is the garden lighting which is going to be a big job as it'll be strip lighting for around the edge of the retaining walls, and perhaps some up lights to highlight the palms. 

We're still unsure of what lights to go for inside the 2 huts, I wouldn't mind fairy lights so we just have subtle (mood) lighting in the smaller one, and small spotlights on all 4 corner posts, for the larger hut with the outdoor kitchen and bar.

The weather on Saturday was like summer was upon us once again, and by around 3pm (happy hour), I noticed how much reflection was on the water, it was like I was looking at a mirror image of the house and hut. Me being the avid photographer, I ran inside and quickly got my camera and took some happy snaps! 

Not having a wide angle lens, I took a couple of shots and later on stitched them together to make 1 photo and came up with this... 





                         
This shot was taken last Wednesday just as it was starting to cloud over


The last shot was taken on Sunday, the weather turned nasty and bitterly cold, again I just took 2 shots and them stitched them to make 1 photo

Comments:

J. Chadwick - Like I've said before Michelle, your photos are just like postcards especially that first one, it's amazing with the reflection of the water.. wow!



Me - Thanks Julie, it's amazing how the photos turn out and yes your right, they do look postcard perfect!

K. Turner - Whoa, what a nice shot of your home and hut in the water, great reflection...stunning!

Me - Thank you Kait 



No comments:

Post a Comment