Monday 7 April 2014

One down, 1 more to go

don't you just love the way Geoff mows the lawn...on a 45 degree angle, it actually looks good!

We finally finished the first Bali hut and I have to say I'm quite impressed.

Who would've thought that we'd be able to do something like this ourselves? I already feel like we're in a tropical resort, it's made such a difference to the pool area and now I can't wait to furnish it.

Hopefully the next one will be just as nice given that it's just a little smaller and more square.


that's Geoff finishing off the finials...and he hates heights! lol.



what a difference!

Comments:

R. Roberts Said - Michelle, MJH just posted one of your pics on their facebook page....well done! Looks fantastic you must be stoked.

Me - I know Renee, Mel just informed me too

M. Courtney Said - This is absolutely divine Michelle, who needs to go over seas when you have your very own Balinese resort! Lucky I'm not your neighbour or you'd find myself lounging in theta beautiful hut!

Me - Oh your welcome over anyway Merryn, I have cocktails at the ready!

J. Chadwick Said - Love the way Geoff mows the lawn Michelle, lucky I don't live close by, or you'll never see the back of me hehe!
Do you have your very own Katut to bring you cocktails and perhaps a massage at the end of the day? If so....I'll have a Pina Colada thanks and just keep 'em coming lol. Looks brilliant. x

Me - Thanks Julie, I wish I had my own Katut!

K. Turner Said - Wow Michelle, that's one big hut you got there, I bet you can't wait to use it on those balmy nights we have been getting this year. I think having 2 huts is a brilliant idea, your lucky you have such a big yard, unlike many that are on small lots of 500m2 or so. You've certainly utilised your space well to provide the boys with a large enough yard to play in....I only wish! Those gardens are going to look fab in a couple of years when they're more established....then the tropical resort look will really come into play, lucky you! I think your hubby's very brave getting up that high, obviously not afraid of heights? or he's holding on for dear life and can't get down hehe! I must commend you on your photography skills too, that first pic looks like a post card, pity the weather turned nasty just as you shot it!


Me - Thanks Kait, yes we are indeed lucky to have a bigger block this time



No comments:

Post a Comment