Tuesday 3 December 2013

The finishing touches...


I finally got to see my bathrooms all finished...yay!

It's surprising how the little things can make such a big difference. I went out to the house this morning (yes... stalking again) in hopes that I'd see the shower screens and mirrors installed, and he was just doing the main bathroom and had already finished the Ensuite...hooray!


I couldn't help but admire and felt quite proud when he said "This is a very nice home". Booya! was the first thing that came to mind especially now that all we're waiting on (besides the painters to return and do the touch-ups), is the bank and council inspections. Fingers crossed that we get their tick of approval.

Feast you eyes on these puppies!


Ensuite shower screen


Ensuite vanity - close up


Main bathroom having the shower screen installed...no crack jokes please!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment