Monday 18 November 2013

Light me up!

Well it was an exciting day on Saturday. 

We had Sam and his team at the house nice and early to do the electrical fix-out. 

We went to have a look just before they finished, when they said that they will be back on Tuesday to finish off. 

They did a great job with everything, including the 89 down lights, and most of the Clipsal Saturn Horizon power points and switches. 
They even had time to put in a few data points which also looked magic.

The pp's on the splash back look good as they pretty much blend into it (a perfect colour choice I thought), which is exactly what I wanted them to do . 

I can't wait to see it all finished and get to turn my lights on for the first time...I reckon they'll see our house from outa space!
 






wall lights to home cinema

Clipsal Saturn Horizon - check out their range here

Walk -In robe with sensor light (hubby has a bad habit of leaving the light on for hours)

Saturn Horizon pp's

ahhh, you have to look close for these pp's, see how they blend in

home cinema wall lights x 5


children's activity room

Saturn Horizon 4 gang with dimmers & blue LED backlights

fan tastic






Saturn Horizon data points

master bed...I now wish I listened to Geoff and put some light switches on the wall behind where the bedsides will go. I'll just have to get them done after we move in!



alfresco lights x 8




Comments made:

M. Salaris - Michelle your light and switches look amazing! I love the Clipsal switches, they are so sleek and modern. Makes me excited to see what ours will look like someday :)

Me - Hi Mel,Thanks for the kind words, I'm now looking forward to seeing them all light up as we opted for them to be illuminated full time! Should make walking around at night a little easier for the kiddies! Mind you, the sensor lights should be enough to light the way for them lol. 
B. Stevenson- Whoa you've some lights...your certainly not going to bump into things in the dark hehe. Looking good, can't wait to see it finished good luck


Me - Thanks Brett, no I won't be bumping into anything in the dark lol, it'll be lit up like an xmas tree for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment