Wednesday 20 November 2013

I can see clearly now...


the rain has gone...hahahahahaha.

Well I've just come back from visiting my beautiful home and thought I'd share some pics with you. I went to bunnings to get some 'butchers' packing paper and some tape for the boxes (I'm soooooo eager to start packing) when I thought I'd do my usual  drive-by to see what would (if anything) be happening today. 

Well lucky I did, the cleaners were just finishing up when I asked if I could take a sticky.

They were even cleaning up around the outside too...bonus!

Now I know I've been wanting to see what my kitchen would look like all cleaned up and boy did it look awesome....so shiny I love it.

The bathrooms on the other hand all though as clean as they could be I suppose (at this stage anyway) I still would've liked to have seen a better job done...nonetheless I know it'll be cleaner at handover.

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks tomorrow and we'll have our very own set of keys to our very own piece of paradise...break out the champers!





children's activity room


bed 4 with corner awning windows


main bathroom


bed 2 - spare


laundry room with internal access from garage


clipsal StarServe, you can read all about that here

Ensuite 

Master bed with pool views
Ensuite bath (1800mm)




another photo of my kitchen

Oh so shiny!







because of all the rain we've had, the poor bobcat driver kept sinking in the soft dirt...perhaps they should've started around the other side!


I can see through my beautiful bi-folds now...yay


and my picture windows



Soooo much rubbish was left just lying around the outside of the house...messy bloody tradies lol


look at this mess! look at those clean windows!




I'll be glad to see this mess gone...


and this, 'cept for my bricks...I want those!

No comments:

Post a Comment