Thursday 9 October 2014

Going Green!



In this post, I told you that I wanted to add a splash of colour to the kitchen as I felt it needed something to make it POP. I found exactly what I needed at 'The Lifestyle Warehouse' in the Rouse Hill Town Centre, North-West of Sydney.
Having bought a great deal of items from here over several years now, it wasn't until I walked into the shop, when I was faced with the most beautiful display of home decor' (my kind of home decor') of all things Green right in front of me! 
As promised in my previous post, I thought I'd show you what the display looked like 
But if green doesn't take your fancy, how about... 







 ...adding a bit of the blue tones to your home decor with this beautiful range of Aqua, Teal and baby blue pieces?







or...

Yellow tones, to brighten up any colour scheme or decorating style



or...

perhaps Orange tones will suit you best. 


You see, the choices are endless and no matter whether your design style is, Coastal, Farmhouse, Asian, Contemporary, Country, Traditional, Shabby Chic, French, Moroccan or Tropical... there's something for everyones taste and budget.

Here's what my theme is: 

Asian 

Inspired by the design elements from Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand. This look fuses natural fiber elements, bamboo and colors taken from nature to create a serene, calm environment. Furnishings may be lacquered or handpainted with ornamental designs, punctuated with brightly-colored accessories or statues of animals or mythical creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment