Tuesday 19 November 2013

You light up my life!

Oh my god I had the best afternoon looking at my awesome lights just before the wonderful Sam left for the day.

I have to give praise where praise is due, and boy has he worked his magic on our house!

Great job Sam and team, and great job to you MJH

Take a look at my Saturn Horizon Range here....I just love them!



I've been looking forward to seeing these...I just looooooove them



Pantry sensor light

    for our L2-134 Pendant lights, see here 

That's my extra exhaust fan over my Island bench for when I do extra cooking

The switches have a constant illumination


The entry lights



Main WC exhaust fan

For the playstation & smart TV

We will have a timber study bench here after h/o just above the pp's so they won't be seen




I forgot to take a photo of my wall lights in the theatre but here's one of them

with all the lights on!

Our hallway lights leading to the Master Bedroom-sensored of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment