Tuesday 22 October 2013

The hub of the house... the kitchen

I had to see our neighbour this afternoon and whilst I was there, I noticed the kitchen guy was still at the house.
Yippee I thought so I went in to have a look while I waited for my neighbour to get home.

He was just finishing off putting the handles on the ensuite cupboards when I asked if I could take a look at my kitchen.....OMG... (I'll say that again), OMG it looks amazing.

I was so chuffed at the colour I almost cried. He had installed everything by himself and looked absolutely buggered. Now I can't wait to see what it'll look like with the stone tops and splash back.

I managed to get a few pics but they don't do it justice so bare that in mind when you see them. Just like me, you have to visualise them without the wrapping, clean and completed.














Comments:

R. Roberts - Looks great Michelle. Love the colour!

Me - Thanks Renai, I cant wait to see it all unwrapped and clean, and of course with the benchtops and splashback on tho, I'd get a better idea of what it really looks like, but so far I'm super happy 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Michelle. Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renai, I can't wait to see it all unwrapped and clean, and of course with the bench tops and splashback on tho, I'd get a better idea of what it really looks like, but so far I'm super happy

    ReplyDelete