Wednesday 16 October 2013

Gob-Smacking

After having my hair done (mummy pampering day) today, I decided since I was only around the corner to call into the MJH display homes in Kellyville Ridge just for fun. We used to live (recently sold) just down from there but never viewed the homes.

I was gob-smacked to say the least when I walked into one of them and found our new kitchen colour Cavia Lini in the bathroom...what! then as I walked into the kitchen I couldn't believe what I was seeing...it was the old colour and it had the same splash back.

Well I'm sure they were the same as picked because they looked just like the samples Erin had given me. I wish I had the samples on me to compare but I took photos so I could see against the samples when I got home. Let's see what you think
This is the old door colour choice: Crystalgloss Crystal Anthracite for both kitchen and bathrooms and the splash back which we still have is Resene Grey Blast 1(upgrade) which is a charcoal colour and gives a shimmery effect 


To this (below): Polytec Cavia Lini.
See here for their full range 



I looooove how the grain has been placed in a horizontal direction...expect to pay extra for it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment