Sunday 15 September 2013

Carpet time

I lovingly convinced Geoff (as I have tried for the last 6 weeks) that we needed to not only choose a carpet but to get it ordered, because before we know it it'll be hand over time...(one could only wish it was just around the corner) besides, there's nothing like planning ahead.

The process was done in a day and within the second store that we visited. I, yes I managed to save us $1168 and whilst Geoff was picking his jaw up off the floor, I was signing away before Dean Brown-Store manager of http://www.solomons.com.au  Penrith, could change his mind.

We picked a beautiful charcoal colour called Savoy from the Sarah Maine Vogue Impressions collection fully installed on the Dunlop purple 10mm luxury plus underlay. Just under 119m2.

Happy days!

the carpet we chose is Tanning the one to the left of Botany

No comments:

Post a Comment