Friday 8 November 2013

Moroka #2

After not being able to see the house for a couple of days, we took a look late this afternoon, Our first reaction was "Oh...ok". Still trying to workout wether it was shock, disappointment, relief or happiness.

I kind of expected the colour to be what it is... greyish, but when I saw the first little bit go on under the eaves, it looked to be a brownish tone, so I guess that threw me a bit.

Geoff on the other hand had a totally different idea of the colour he thought it would be....more brown than grey.

It's definitely something that'll grow on us, once we put the gardens, lawn and driveway in it'll look so much better, and when the house is all cleaned and the rubbish removed, well we know what a difference that'll make.

The timber battens were finished off around the left side of the pavilion too and looks so much better. I'm still at a loss as to why it was left unfinished for sooooo long but at least it's done now and we don't have to look at the 'Ugly Spot' ever again.
The photos don't do it anywhere near the justice that it deserves but I did use my iPhone and not my DSLR!









Comments:

R. Roberts - Looking good! What colour is the facade? 

Me - Hi Renai, sorry to get back to you so late, the colour is Dune

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! What colour is the facade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renai, sorry for the late reply, it's Dune, render to the front and Moroka to the rest of the house. I'm finding it changes everyday from a pale greyish colour to a very subtle beige tone depending on the light situation. Are you finding that with your's?

    ReplyDelete