Tuesday 14 October 2014

"If you like Pina colada's...

and getting caught in the rain
if your not into yoga
but you have half a brain"

Ahhhh that song takes me back to the first time I spent lazing by the pool in Bali. I could hear it playing in the bar in the resort, and now that I have my very own piece of 'Bali paradise', that song is often played when I spend time by the pool now that the weather is warming up. 

Having outdoor blue-tooth speakers (when we get around to purchasing some) in the bbq hut, will give us the resort feel but for now, I'll just settle for the outdoor speakers in the alfresco!

All that's needed to top it off, is my very own Katut!

Having more than 1 certainly isn't good for the waist line, so 1 every now and then can't be that bad surely....can it?


Here's my favourite recipe for you to try...if you haven't got your own that is!


 RECIPE:

 375ml chilled pineapple juice
250ml coconut milk
80ml Malibu coconut liqueur
60ml Midori liqueur
60ml fresh lime juice
2 cups crushed ice

Blend pineapple juice, coconut milk, Malibu, Midori, lime and ice until well combined
Pour among glasses decorated with pineapple pieces glac'e cherries
serve with paper umbrella

 ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment