Sunday 27 October 2013

Straight Lines

We went up to the house yesterday after baseball, and noticed that the tilers had laid the tiles (floor) in all the wet areas.

My goodness, I couldn't believe the great job I saw before me, the lines were soooooo straight, and I guess it helped having the drop-in grate because there were no cuts in the tiles...yay!

Now I've seen many tiles being laid before, but these guys have done an exceptional job and we couldn't be happier.
I just can't wait to see the walls done come tomorrow or Tuesday, they're gunna look awesome.

Even though the tiles are charcoal in colour, they give off a brownish hue which is exactly what we wanted to tie all the colour scheme in together.

We also noticed that the downpipes were put on and the sanding had been done on the walls in readiness for the painters....woo hoo I'm beside myself.



Ensuite tiling 





Laundry

Powder room
Different lighting situations will change the colour of the tiles,
now they look charcoal to almost black 

Main WC

Main Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment